Happy birthday to me!
I received overwhelming greetings and well wishes today and I am so thankful that you remembered my special day and took a few minutes of your time to make me feel loved. As my gift to you, I have launched my podcast pilot episode today, with my guest of honor, Ms. Ann Sabdao, a friend, a young and beautiful entrepreneur who started #Fitslanguage, an ESL company she managed to grow in 6 years of operation.
I f you’re an aspiring or starting entrepreneur, you might want to listen to us and learn a thing or two in starting or growing a business.
Ann and I talked about the following:
- Why passion and purpose are important in life and business
- Things new entrepreneurs should have, do or observe
- How to keep the business growing
- How to duplicate yourself so you don’t have to do everything on your own
- Why we should embrace failure
- How long should we celebrate or mourn so we can get back on track
- And lastly, some parting message that might give you clarity and direction
As I bid goodbye with a grateful heart to 2020, I am welcoming the challenge and adventures of 2021. I can’t do everything on my own without God’s guidance, family’s support, friends, and clients around me, whom I am learning a lot from.
If you want to learn more about building a business, digital skills, and entrepreneurship, follow my page and YouTube channel, where I would be sharing more about it in the coming months. May we all find peace, happiness, and lots of love this 2021. All thanks, glory, and honor to our Almighty.