This episode we talk to Lyndon Wan, the Founder of Wan Take Films. He’s a 29-year-old super chilled solopreneur who is doing extremely well for himself – without the need to be the next Elon Musk or spend years climbing up the ladder in some company.
We cover the following in this episode:
- How Lyndon started his solopreneur journey
- Building a work-life balance
- Should you choose more money short term, or should you do something that satisfies you (with less money)?
- Dealing with fear and worry
- Should you ever work for free?
- Biggest challenges from growing from zero income to a six-figure income
Read the full show notes here.