The year 2020 has been challenging due to the pandemic. Times are difficult given the shifts that happened in the market which changed and shaped consumer needs. But there are many uncertainties, still, that lie ahead, aggravated by depleting resources. As brands and businesses are trying to navigate through the uncertainties and think of how to recover from the adverse impact of Covid-19, we need different, possibly non-traditional or even back-to-basics approaches to find white spaces to successfully pivot in these times.
Returning after two successive years of being touted as ‘The Learning Event of the Year’, Synergy Market Research + Strategic Consultancy will again hold its flagship conference, this time via a virtual webinar. This year’s “Consumer Insighting & Storytelling WebConference” will have the theme “Flash Forward”. “We need to explore and be open to ideas outside of what’s given,” according to Synergy’s CEO & President, Ms. Germaine Reyes. The time to imagine possibilities is now – to make the impossible possible, at the same time, finding ways to be resourceful to Rebuild, Recover, RACE FORWARD.
Scheduled on November 18-20, starting at 4pm on each day, key aspects to look forward to in this conference are:
1. Discovering possibilities-insighting and creative-thinking – to solve problems differently. Keynote speaker, Mr. Illac Diaz, Founder of MyShelter Foundation, will provide living proof that possibilities of thinking are indeed key in looking for white spaces (instead of focusing on “the dot”). This webcon is hoped to open up one’s mind to harness the creating mind, explore new insights, frames of reference OR embrace the basics of asking the right questions to discover possibilities.
2. Learning tools, approaches and frames of reference to think differently, creatively. From an Einstein-inspired quote, it is said that “If you want different results than what you’re getting, you have to try different approaches.”
• Think multi-dimensionally instead of solving problems from one side of the lens. YouGov CEO, Stephan Shakespeare, will provide his thoughts on cube-thinking and continuous data streaming, to emerge insights from such and unlock business opportunities. Analytics and other quantitative approaches for business opportunities-learning, innovations and more, will be Day 2 focus.
• Discover whether the Alpha Generation will be our future (constant?) co-creators. Without any inhibitions or blinders, can they be ‘possibilities insight generators’? The digital age has been hastened by this pandemic, will adoption of new ways of looking for solutions be gleaned from the Alpha generation?
3. Discovering studies and stories of consumers during these days to uncover insights to create meaningful brands. Get inspired with stories of companies that continued to sail through this pandemic given learnings and efforts that they have successfully implemented. How to become a meaningful brand these days will be explored across the 3-day webcon.
4. Uncovering insights to anticipate the future needs and trends for the future normal. They say that understanding how to get clues from the past and present will emerge its implications and potential in the future. Talks from Digimind will unpack the future home segment and needs discovered from the social media and online sphere while Havas-Ortega’s study will provide a spotlight on the role of sustainability in meaningful consumption.
To cap the 3-day event, a sneak peek of Henry Mason’s still-to-be-launched book on “The Future Normal: Creating a Fairer, Healthier and Greener Future” will be shared in this webconference. [Side note: Henry Mason, the Managing Director of TrendWatching was the opening keynote speaker of last year’s Consumer Insighting and Storytelling Conference – The Next Frontier, consumer insighting for trends and innovation”]
These and more will be the focus of this learning-filled and meaningful 3-day webconference. Delegates will appreciate that now and while the pandemic is here, thinking possibilities is needed to create synergy between customer and the company in order to recover and rebuild businesses faster to sail through this #BusinessNotUsual days. Consumer insighting, coupled with creativity and the resolve to think possibilities are key to unlock the potential solutions to get through and flash forward to the next and future normal. “We believe that sustainability is key in possibilities-insighting and the ability to keep afloat, at the same time become a meaningful brand or company these days,” says Ms. Reyes.
As always, Ms. Reyes reiterated their commitment to deliver and curate learning events to showcase the power and importance of consumer insighting and research to especially create meaningful brands now, more than ever. “It is an important time in history for this,” according to Ms. Reyes.
Visit and register for the conference here.
This conference is a must for brand and marketing professionals, decision-makers; entrepreneurs, start-up companies; C level executives; content and digital managers; advertising and research practitioners, strategists and planners, thought leaders or those who want to continuously pivot while this pandemic is upon us all.
This event is co-presented by Tarkie and supported by event partners: Digimind, 360Next, Olern, association partners such as the Philippine Marketing Association (PMA), Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP), the Philippine Retailers Association (PRA); Media Partners: The Philippine Star, BusinessWorld, Marketing in Asia, The ManilaTimes, PurplePen Creatives of Synergy.
This conference is organized by one of the most preferred companies for strategic research, consulting, and marketing solutions that has worked with top companies in the Philippines and in other countries. The “Consumer Insighting and Storytelling Conference” was one of the global finalists chosen by the Insights Association, USA, for the Next Generation Market Research (NGMR) award in 2019. Synergy Market Research + Strategic Consultancy is also the exclusive PH partner of YouGov, an international research and data analytics company.