YouTube will be hosting its annual Malaysian celebration on December 5th and 6th. Freshly dubbed ‘YouTube Festival’ this time around, the two-day occasion celebrates creatives, creators and industry verticals that have made the platform a daily destination for entertainment, information, and education.
YouTube, a subsidiary of Google, is the world’s most popular online video community, allowing millions of people to discover, watch and share originally created videos. YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
YouTube Festival Malaysia will also host the fourth YouTube Malaysia Ad Awards. Entries are now officially open for all categories and brands and agencies are welcome to submit their entries for the following award categories on the official site:
YouTube Creative / Format Awards
- Best Breakthrough Advertiser
- Best Collaboration: Brands & YouTube Creators
- Best Storytelling for Occasions
- Best Long Form Video (>2 minutes)
- Best 6-second Storytelling
- Best Multi-Video Campaign
- Best YouTube for Performance Campaign*
- Ad for Good
- Best Ad in Food & Beverage
- Best Ad in Personal Care & Health
- Best Ad in Financial Services & Institutions
- Best Ad in Retail & Restaurants
- Best Ad in Technology
- Best Ad in Telecommunications
- Best Ad in Auto & Travel
- Ad of the Year 2019
“There can be no great community without great content, therefore creators and brands alike have a brilliant opportunity to tell meaningful stories through YouTube. The possibilities are limitless when we consider the ways in which we consume, access and share information through the world’s most influential video and social platform, along with its ability to engage viewers directly, ” said Marc Woo, Country Head for Google Malaysia.
For more information on YouTube Festival Malaysia and the YouTube Malaysia Ad Awards, visit the event site or direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org