The Nikkei Asian Review recently introduced a new feature on its fast-growing Opinion pages — a series of pieces written for NAR on an exclusive basis by leading experts on Asia.
Chosen from the worlds of politics, economics, finance and security, our influential authors will draw on their wide experience of Asia to deliver punchy commentaries on the issues of the moment in the globe’s most rapidly developing region. With their insightful views, they will bring clarity and perspective to the deep changes that Asia is witnessing from the rise of China to the application of artificial intelligence.
The list of distinguished Guest Writers are (in alphabetical order):
- Jim O’Neill, former Chairman of Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Kevin Rudd, former Prime Minister of Australia
- Masaaki Shirakawa, former Governor of the Bank of Japan
- Jim Stavridis, former NATO Supreme Allied Commander
- Jim Steinberg, former U.S. Deputy Secretary of State